Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Schedule: 7am to 7pm (8 Hour shift, varies between these hours)
Duration: Long Term
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Customer Care Specialist is responsible for initial communication with patients, providers,
and internal departments to assure the accuracy of a customer’s initial order of supplies.
• Serves patients over the phone with reordering testing supplies and related products
• Manages high call volume per day
• Provides excellent customer service while verifying and updating patient demographics
• Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database
• Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
• High School diploma or GED required
• 1-2 year’s work experience in a customer service call center preferred
• Excellent customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Typing accuracy of 35 wpm minimum – Typing Test required.
• Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality
• Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish (read, write, and speak) preferred
• Candidates must pass a background check prior to beginning work.
• Pharmacy Technician License a plus.
Manpower is hiring, and we will be screening applicants using virtual interviews!
Please attach your resume and include your contact number.
Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you!