San Diego, CA
Pay rate: Up to $20/hour
1st shift, 6am to 230pm M-F
Job Description Summary
English and computer literate test operator capable of performing basic tests and data input. Ability to lift 15 lbs and transport IV pole mounted equipment.
Support the Neo Project Dry Run Reliability Growth Test on
- Literate in English
- Ability to be trained to operate infusion pumps
- Ability to be trained to perform basic performance checks
- Ability to follow written and computer based instructions
- Ability to record data manually on forms and input data using a computer
- Ability to lift 15 pounds (for installing and removing modules from IV poles)
- Ability to transport IV poles populated with 25 pounds of equipment for a distance of 100 feet (for transport use case)
Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems, diagnosing, analyzing and/or repairing products. Demonstrates basic knowledge of systems and products. Identifies basic system and product issues. Identifies need for escalation.
Requires a High School diploma, with an ASEE or AA desired, and 0-2 years of experience providing support in a biomedical discipline.
Basic understanding of MAC and PC operating systems. Basic knowledge of networking. Basic knowledge of electronics. Flow cytometry experience desired. Working knowledge of data tracking systems such as SAP. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Effective listening skills. Ability to work as part of a team with moderate level of supervision.