SAN DIEGO, CA
Job Title: Program Manager – Export Compliance
Duration: 4months (may extend)
Responsible for supporting multiple project tracking for various Export Compliance(EC) teams including
(1) EC department organization and process improvement project plan tracking with management team
(2) develop standardized planning and execution of project planning and reporting for EC department.
(3) Identify key processes that need updating and help organize that into tracker across dept.
(4) Develop automated training plans and support planning and organizing to execute with QC Learning team and EC personnel.
(5) Other general department enhancements and support as time allows, including updates to EC website and compliance programs.
Five or more years of experience with project management. Knowledge of the company systems including Share point and Salesforce. Ability to lead projects with multiple managers and groups as resources or knowledge basis.
Program and project management background. Ability to work with multiple managers and organize project planning. Provide guidance to managers on the process and seek information from them according to abstract guidance from Sr. Director and Sr. Manager. Knowledge of the company Share point and Sales force system and Microsoft Word, Power Point, Visio, and Excel. Ability to learn EC special business systems and sites as needed. Excellent writing skills.
Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent.
Legal, contracts background or experience - because of our regulations role that someone with that background may be helpful also Sr role = 4-8 yrs exp candidates must be able to start within 2 weeks from offer.