Job Title: Quality Engineer
Duration: Temporary 2 Years
Location: Temecula, CA
MOST IMPORTANT FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
The Position requires an Engineering degree.
Position is a more traditional CAPA / root cause experience.
This candidate will be required to take ownership of CAPA’s by identifying the issue as well as correct the issue.
The Manager is looking for 2 to 3 years of experience in a medical device or related regulatory manufacturing ...
· Perform software testing (both manual and automated) on newly developed Mobiles (Smartphone, Feature phone, tablets, Smart watches and accessories)
· Perform live network verification test on areas like Call, Messaging, Data, Email etc..
· Perform functional tests on new carrier requirements and technologies (VoLTE, CA, ePDG, eMBMS)
· Perform system level tests on Connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC)
· Perform Application tests (LG deve...
Requisition Title: Laboratory Tech I
Description: Lab Technician
Duration: 1 year (Temp to Hire potential)
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Max Pay: $20.19-$27.35/hr.
Perform basic to very complex liquid and/or dry powder filling.
Identify low technical issues and troubleshoot/resolve as subject matter expert.
Utilize multiple databases to screen work orders and create job packet prior to release to shop floor.
Collaborate with support depar...
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay: 50K plus commission
Direct Hire opportunity - We are looking for hard charging, high energy, go getters who want to start or continue to grow their career in sales. Great growth opportunity to move quickly up the ladder based on performance!
We are looking for experienced Inside Sales Representatives that have a background in Home Improvement, preferabl...
2nd shift quality Inspector 1. 2nd Shift quality inspector: Aerospace inspection must have for experience. GD&T skills also a must have. Pay range: $20-$23.50 (This shift receives a 10% differential on top of that)
Perform first article tasks including documentation and reports.
• Perform 1st piece, in-process and last piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment according to AMT standards and AS 9100 procedures.
• Perform incoming inspection tasks a...
Quality Lead: High technical skills, has worked in an inspection department has GD&T and inspection skills. CMM skills a plus as well. $35.00-$38.50
The Quality Inspector will support the Inspection Department. This role will be responsible for inspecting incoming material, work-in-process and customer shipments to achieve AMT Quality and Business objectives and to comply with AS 9100 standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mange the quality department; Delegate day to day tasks to all inspecto...
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: San Diego 92121
Duration: 6+ months Potential Temp to Hire
Hiring Manager is looking for someone who can:
Work with me to define process by which chemical calculations of mass or weight per volume are done
Document their searches within our product lifecycle management system for products under assessment
Complete the defined calculation process for each product
Document all findings in a report to be submitted for...